Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 (114 m²) after complete reconstruction, Prague 1 - New Town, Klimentska, elevator
We offer to rent a beautiful apartment 3 +1, which is located on the third floor of the brick building with an elevator at Klimentska street, right in the center of Prague – New Town. The apartment has two bedrooms – each has its own bathroom, in one of them there is a bathtube, shower corner in the second. Then there is a living room and a kitchen with dining room. The kitchen is equipped with a stove with ceramic hob and oven, there are also dishwasher and microwave. The apartment is spacious, has 114 square meters and in 2010 finished its carefully recontruction. The apartment is situated in a quiet area in the city center, next to waterfront. Near the house is a tram stop Dlouha trida and Těšnov. There is also metro station „B“ Namesti Republiky. In this area are a shopping centers Palladium and Kotva.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK + electricity, gas|
|Address||Klimentská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||114 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.