Prague 1 Pleasant sunny two bedroom apartment for rent, 3+kk, Klimentska Street, duplex apartment
Nice, sunny and very stylish 2 bedrooms apartment t in centre of city, on the boarder of Nove Mesto and Karlin, close to the Hilton hotel. The apartment has three rooms and kitchen corner (3+kk) and its total area is 70 sqm. The apartment is situated on the 6th floor of a building with elevator. The apartment has interesting disposition, whereas upstairs is one bedroom with built-in sleeping floor. Downstairs there is very stylish living room, equipped kitchen corner – ceramic hob, microwave, toaster, coffee maker – and one more room, which can be used as another bedroom or an office. On floors are floating floor and tiles. Also excellent is offer of civic amenities and great availability to all parts of Prague. Metro station Florenc, line „B“ and „C“ and many tram lines reachable within 5 minutes. Close is bank of the River Vltava with promenade and cycling path.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Klimentská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.