Beautiful flat 3+1 (82 m²) in the villa in Hanspaulka, Prague, Mylnerovka, terrace, garden, parking
We offer for rent unfurnished apartment 3+1 in villa with garden in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Prague – the Hanspaulka. The apartment consists of equipped kitchen, living room and 2 bedrooms, rooms are separated.But the living room is separated form the other room by sliding door so the whole space could be connected. On the floors are tiles, carpets and marmoleum,heating is gas – a common boiler for the villa. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and a shower corner as well, washing machine, toilet is separate. Available storage space in the kitchen and in the hallway, the hallway has the possibility of storing bicycles. You can aslo use a terrace which has about 17 square meters and a large garden (950 m2). The apartment is electronically secured. One parking space on the premises.The villa is situated in a beautiful residential area,2 kindergarten and school in close proximity, way to metro station Dejvicka takes a few minutes by bus N131 about 10 minutes, it is only 10 minutes walk to Dejvicka subway station.. Comfortable living aside a city rush.
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities advanced paymnets 4000 CZK|
|Address||Mylnerovka, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||82 m²|
|Garden||yes (950 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (17 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.