Prague, nice, unfurnished apartment for rent, Libocká st, 4+kk, in a quiet location, terrace, garden
Beautiful, unfurnished apartment for rent 4 + kk with garage parking is in Prague 6 – Liboc (Libocká street). The apartment is located in the 1st floor of a modern building with an area of 125 square meters, there is 25 m2 terrace and garden – the size of garden is 500 square meters (for the exclusive use of tenants of this apartment). The apartment is secured with alarm. Throughout the apartment are laid wood floor and private gas boiler provides hot water and heating. There is a bathtub, toilet, bidet and washing machine + bedroom has a separate bathroom with toilet and shower. Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances – refrigerator, freezer, stove, dishwasher. Together with the flat is possible to rent a garage – 2000/Czk per month. Quiet secure location with excellent amenities (including German, Japanese, American and international schools), access to the center (20 min) and the airport (max.10 min). The apartment is rented unfurnished, furniture on photos is of the previous tenants.
26 000 CZKper month
|Address||Libocká, Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Usable area||625 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.