Prague 6 New wonderful apartment 2+kk for rent in Vokovice, Ke Dvoru street, garage, loggia
We recommend this beautiful and quiet living in requested locality of Prague 6 – Vokovice. Unfurnished apartment 2+kk with a large balcony has an area of 61.9 sqm and is located on the second floor of renovated building. There is a kitchen with stainless steel appliances (ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher). As floor coverings there are massive oak parquet and ceramic tiles in the bathroom. The automatic washing machine, digital telephone line (the possibility of Internet ADSL), satellite TV, videophone, alarm and fire alarm. Under floor heating. You have also possibility of renting a garage or parking place in the object. Possibility of other services (cleaning, housekeeper, an au-pair). The building is situated in an attractive location Prague 6 near protected natural area Sarka valley. Excellent transport accessibility to the city centre and also at the international airport Ruzyne. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities – school, kindergarten, hospital, sports centre, golf, swimming pool, shopping centre Sestka.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ke dvoru, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||61,90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.