Prague 6 Nice apartment in a villa 2+kk for rent, 45m², quiet locality, garden
Nice apartment 2+kk (kitchen corner) for long term rent is situated in quiet residential area of Prague 6 – Veleslavin. The apartment is on the ground floor of beautiful villa and has separate entrance. Great is possibility to use the garden. The apartment has area of 45 sqm, you'll find bedroom with double bed a wardrobes. Living room with sofa and kitchen corner. The kitchen is equipped with stove (gas/electric), fridge, washing machine and microwave. Dining corner. New bathroom. Possibility of internet and TV connection. Parking in the object. Very quiet locality with a lot of greenery in the neighbourhood. Close to the house is large nature park Sarka. Sport activities and fitness centre nearby. Shopping centre Sestka. Transport connection to the centre good with tram lines to metro „A“ Dejvicka.
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 CZK|
|Address||Střední, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.