Prague, renovated, unfurnished apartment to rent Tynska St, Old Town, Prague 1, 2+kk, 60m²
Very nice, unfurnished, stylish apartment with a unique atmosphere to rent is on the ground floor of the historic building located at Prague 1, Old Town, street Tynska. It is completely and tastefully renovated. In the bathroom is shower and toilet. Kitchen line must be arranged of tenants, there is also the possibility to use the fireplace. There is a satellite, the floors are made of wood – oak. Owner is going to supplied the oak door. Location offers except mentioned a great atmosphere a lot of Old Town restaurants, bars, shops, Old Town Square ( Staroměstské náměstí – the heart of Prague) is a few steps from the building. Transport links are very good and even at night.
14 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 560/person services + elektricity|
|Address||Týnská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||44 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.