Luxurious apartment 4+1 in Prague 1!!!
Very luxurious fully equipped apartment 4+1 with a small balcony which offers marvelous view of the Prague castle, Petrin hill and the river Vltava. Living straight in the city centre!!! Apartment is renovated in modern style, interiors of the building designed by Italian and French architects. Two bathrooms with toilets (one with a bathtub and second with shower), one separate toilet. Kitchen is equipped with all major appliances. Living room with a fireplace. On the walls in the bedroom are fabric wallpaper also designed on direct order in France. Non-residential space is available on the basement. Very good transportation – tram from Palackeho sq. (5 min. away from the building) as well as subway line B – Karlovo sq. Lots of historical monuments and landmarks, restaurants, pubs and shops around!!!
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2|
|Usable area||177 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.