An OUTSTANDING 4+1 in P1- Nove Mesto, Rasinovo square
UNIQUE opportunity to live in Such a Place! Exceptional luxurious living in the heart of Prague. Fully furnished in antique style, balcony, the interior was custom-made by French and Italian designers. Two luxurious bedrooms with bathroom, each bathroom has massage bathtub, in one of them is massage shower corner as well. Kitchen is fully equipped. Fireplace in the living room. Tile stoves in the bedrooms. On the walls are fabric wallpaper also designed on direct order in France. Non-residential space is available for rent on the basement. Very good transportation – tram from Palackeho sq. (5 min. away from the building) as well as subway line B – Karlovo sq. Lots of historical monuments and landmarks, restaurants, pubs and shops around!!! Must see the PICTURES!
87 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 1|
|Usable area||177 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.