Lucrative commercial building with residential unit, 1368 sqm, village Stenovicky Borek
We offer a lucrative commercial building situated in the picturesque village of Stenovicky Borek, 15 km far from Pilsen. It is the building of the former house of culture, where is located inn possessing huge social hall, lounge (suitable for holding banquets or celebrations) and background (warehouses, kitchens, etc.). There is also a housing unit 2+1 prepared brewhouse beer. The parking lot for approximately 30 cars also belongs to the building. The building is in excellent condition. Its reconstruction was done in years 2007–2010. The advantage of the object is certainly freight elevator accessible from the parking lot, and from all floors. Within the building are connected all utility networks (municipal water supply and sewerage, electricity, gas), telephone line and internet. Beautiful location in the protected nature area. Home Sweet Home recommends.
|other water source|
6 180 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Štěnovický Borek, Štěnovický Borek (Okres Plzeň-jih)|
|Usable area||1 368 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.