Prague, nice completely furnished apartment 1+kk for rent, Halstalske square, Old Town, 31m²
Nice studio apartment is on the second floor of the brick house with a lift in Prague 1 – Old Town. Apartment is rented equipped, there is a new kitchen with all appliances (fridge, cooker, washing machine), there is a bed, wardrobes, bathroom with a shower and toilet. On the floors there is pvc and tiles, heating is gas. Wifi internet already included in rent. To the apartment belongs cellar, parking can be in the blue zone. Beautiful atmosphere of historic Prague, housing directly oposite to the Church of St. Hastal and near the Anna Monastery. Excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague, public transportation is 5 minutes from the house. Great civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, theaters, cinemas, schools, parks, shops and services.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000,-|
|Address||Haštalské nám., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||31 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.