Prague, beautiful, unfurnished apartment for rent, Malá Strana, 45 m², Charles Bridge nearby
Very nice, renovated, unfurnished apartment for rent is located in the city center, close to the Vltava River and Charles Bridge – in the street U Lužického semináře, Malá Strana. The apartment is rented unfurnished, kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, stove, dishwasher). In the bathroom is shower and toilet. Floating floors, tiles in the hallway. Heating – Gas boiler, Internet – ADSL. Directly behind the house are Vojanovy sady – a beautiful park. To the Charles Bridge and to other spectacular sights of the Old Town are literally a few steps …
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||U lužic. semin., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.