Prague, atypical furnished artment 4 + 1 for rent, 100m², terrace, garden, Vila Na Libušince, Rašínovo nábřeží
We offer a unique apartment for rent, designed as 4 + 1.B is located on the 1st floor in a unique house that is a cultural monument. The apartment is very nice furnished (combination of antique and contemporary furniture). Modern fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, induction hob, microwave. Bathroom with shower, bath and underfloor heating. There is also a washing machine in a separate room (chamber). Modern living with the spirit of the history in the popular area under Vyšehradem. Location provides exclusive transport connections to other parts of Prague, tram station (also night lines). 10 minutes to the city center, near metro B – Palackého náměstí. Complete civic amenities, plenty of greenery. Near the cycle track, swimming pool.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.