Praha 5 Remarkable spacious apartment 4+kk for rent, new building, terrace (49 sqm)
We offer for rent wonderful apartment 4+kk for long term rent. The apartment is found in a new building in Linhartova Street in prestigious residential locality of Prague 6 – Kosire. First of all I would like to mention large terrace, which opens view to greenery and makes whole space of the living room very bright and sunny. Living area of the apartment is 110 sqm and is divided into 3 separate rooms, large living room and kitchen corner. Terrace has area of 49 sqm! In the bathroom is corner bath tub, two wash-basins and toilet, another toilet is separate. Modern kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances – American fridge with frost freezer, ceramic hob, dish washer, microwave. Further possibility of television, washing machine and cable connection. Advantage of the apartment are also cellar and lumber room. To the apartment belongs one parking space in a garage, rent or 2.000,–/month is essential. Another parking place outside. Kosire are very quiet and popular residential locality. Nearby is nature park Kosice-Motol, great for walks or active relaxation. transport connection to the centre with public transport takes 13 minutes – metro „B“ Andel. Great living for a young family!
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||Linhartova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||170 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.