Prague, nice, unfurnished apartment for rent, 3+1 (112m²) in the centre, Prague 1, Old Town, balcony
Prague, we offer for rent beautiful apartment 3 +1 in the historical center of the city. Unfurnished apartment is located on the fifth floor of a historic building with a lift, in the Old Town, few steps from street Pařížská. The apartment is after reconstruction. The apartment has 2 spacious bedrooms, a generous living room with a window facing west and a separate kitchen with access to the balcony oriented to a quiet courtyard and a pantry. The kitchen is equipped with a modern kitchen with appliances (hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, hood). Each room has its own entrance from a large hall. The bathroom has a bathtub, 2 sinks and a washing machine. The toilet is separate. There is also a chamber. The heating is gas floor. Housing in the city center, complete civic amenities. In the vicinity of many shops, restaurants and cafes. Great accessibility.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 800,-Kč / person + elektricity, gas|
|Address||U staré školy, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||112 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment to rent 2+kk (53 m²), Rybná street, Old Town, luxury amenities
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.