Newly renovated, fully furnished 2+1, 50 sqm, a lucrative location, Pilsen - Doubravka
We offer for rent newly renovated apartment 2+1, with an area of 50 sqm. Apartment is located in a quiet location, on the outskirts of Pilsen, in the second floor of panel house with lift. The apartment is fully equipped and very positive. As part of an apartment is: fully equipped kitchen with a gas stove, fridge and kettle, the washing machine, vacuum cleaner, TV. In agreement with the owner of tenant can use iron, bed linen and towels. After activation, it is possible to use a telephone, cable TV and cable internet. The apartment has undergone complete renovation, there are windows. The floors are carpeted and tiles. The apartment is suitable for short, medium and long term rentals. The apartment is a great solution and is thus well suited for students (two pairs). Ideal for permanent corporate apartment. Parking in front of house. There is also the possibility of regular cleaning of the apartment. Home Sweet Home is recommended.
12 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.