Beautiful, renovated, furnished apartment for rent 3 +kk in lucrative locality in Prague 5 - Smíchov
Beautiful, fully renovated apartment 3 + kk with a total area of 82 m2 is located on the 1st floor of the brick house in very popular location in Prague 5 – Smíchov, right by the Andel – shopping centre. Apartment is furnished, there is equipped kitchen (stove, large fridge with freezer, cooker etc.). From the bigger bedroom is a view of the street, from the kitchen connected to the living room is the view of the clean, quiet courtyard. In the bathroom is a bathtub, toilet is separate. To the apartment belongs also a chamber. It is also possible to furnish the flat. On the floors are parquet, tiles in the bathroom. There is a complete civic amenities (shopping center Nový Smíchov, shops, restaurants, bars, etc.) are also excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague. Contemporary photographs are illustrative – the apartment is furnished.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Celné, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.