Prague, nice, unfurnished flat 1+1 (45m²) for rent, excellent transport accessibility, Vinohrady
Nice, unfurnished apartment 1 + 1 for rent, on Jana Masaryka street, is on the 1 floor of brick building with no elevator, in a very attractive area – Prague 2, Vinohrady. In the apartment is available furnished kitchen with stove and oven, on the floors are carpets and tiles floors. In the bathroom you will find a shower. The building is a few steps from the tram station Jana Masaryka, the metro station Namesti Miru is the one stop by tram or about 7 minutes by walk. Vinohrady location is very desirable and popular Prague quarter, living here offers excellent transport accessibility and very good civic amenities.
9 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.