Prague, very nice, unfurnished apartment for rent, Smichov, Na Zatlance, 1+kk, 10 m² balcony
Very nice and spacious 1 bedroom apartment (62.3 m2) for rent is located on the sixth, the top floor of new building, at Prague 5, Smichov, street Na Zatlance. Flat is not equipped with furniture, kitchen is fully equipped (stove, range hood, dishwasher, refrigerator). In the bathroom is shower and toilet. A great advantage of this apartment is larger balcony, which provides magnificent views of the surrounding area. Smíchov location offers excellent transport connections to other parts of Prague, Andel metro station (there are many trams including night) is about 3 minutes walk from the building. There is also great shopping and cultural center Novy Smichov. This accommodation will satisfy even the most demanding clients in building more flats to rent – ask us for details!
15 730 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3159CZK|
|Address||Na Zatlance, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||52,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.