Prague, interesting 3+1 furnished apartment for rent, Smichov, 83,49 sqm, ideal for sharing.
Very nice, spacious 3+1 (83.49 square meters) for rent in the locality of Prague 5 – Smíchov, street Janacek's waterfront. The apartment is located on the second floor of the house and consists of a living room with sofa bed and dining room, 2 bedrooms with double bed, closet and built-in wardrobe. Fully equipped kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and washing machine. The apartment has two bathrooms with shower and bathtub. Beautiful view of the courtyard full of greenery. On the original floor tiles and parquet. Excellent location. Quiet protředí on the river bank, just a short walk from the city center. Quality of civic amenities in the area – shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov and Village Cinemas near. Perfect transportation availability. A tram stop just a few minutes' walk from the house, Angel underground station about 3 minutes by tram. Ideal for sharing.
47 249 CZKper month
|Address||Janáčkovo nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||83,49 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.