Modern apartment for sale, Prague, Holesovice, u mestanskeho pivovaru street, 1+ kk, 38sqm
Stylish modern apartment on the 2nd floor with elevator in Holesovice in U mestanskeho pivovaru street. Apartment is fully furnished with very nice furniture. The elegant kitchen appliances are good quality-fridge, freezer, stove, oven, coffee maker, hood.V cosy bathroom is shower unit and washing machine. From the large windows is a nice view of the silent house court with a small fountain. Garage parking must be rented together with the flat for 1000czk / month. The court of the house is accessible just for residents . The house is placed in an attractive location with excellent amenities-schools, kindergartens, commercial network. Nearby is well- known Holesovice market, only a few minutes by car from the house is a shopping center Letnany (Tesco, branded stores). There are also tennis courts, fitness center, golf course, park Stromovka. Excellent transport links to all corners of Prague and beyond-a few steps from the house is a tram stop, a few minutes further is located station Holesovice, where there are undeground, bus and train connections.
2 999 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||U měšťan. pivov., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.