Prague, luxury urnished apartment 2+1 for rent, residence Zvonařka, Vinohrady, 64 m², pool.
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 (64 m2) with balcony for lease is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house – Zvonařka residential area, in the area Vinohrady, Prague 2; U Zvonařky Street. The apartment is very quiet and sunny and is fully and newly reconstructed. To tenants is available fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric kettle, LCD TV, DVD, washing machine and dryer. A great advantage of apartments in this prestigious building is the ability to use the indoor swimming pool, which is intended only for residents. Traditional problem sites Vinohrady solves parking underneath the house. Residential area Zvonarka is located in Vinohrady area – 10 minutes walk from Wenceslas Square, only few minutes from subway A and C and in the immediate vicinity of numerous restaurants, the Czech, European and Asian cuisine. Closed complex guarded by security guards with access only through the reception ensures that access to the site to only residents or their guests. Near the hotel Le Palais is possible to use the fitness center and massages. Be useful for managers of foreign companies.
|other water source|
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||U Zvonařky, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.