Spacious, bright apartment 3+kk (105 m²) after a very successful reconstruction for sale
We offer an apartment 3+kk (105 m2) after a very successful reconstruction with generous solution to the disposition of all rooms. Apartment is situated on the 3rd floor with a lift in house of 30 year together after nearly complete reconstruction (lift, facade, entrance doors …) in the street Šternbergova. The house is situated in a residential zone parking only 300 meters from the Stromovka park and metro Vltavská. Tram stop is located 100 meters from the house. Thanks to this location is apartment a very quiet for living and is very bright, it also helps two balconies situated in the living room and spacious hallway. The whole flat has been very successful and costly reconstruction to take place in 2007. In this reconstruction, it was open space living room with kitchen, which has become the center of the apartment. Two bedrooms and offer a pleasant space to relax. The apartment also offers a large amount of storage space, spacious hall, utility room and small office. The apartment has a large cellar. For more information, please contact Lenka Bartášková broker.
|other water source|
6 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Šternberkova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.