Unique offer flat 4 + kk (110m²) with a winter garden in a lucrative part of Prague 5 - Košíře
We offer newly refurbished luxury apartment 4+kk with a winter garden (110 m2) in Prague 5. The apartment is situated on a very lucrative place in the requested locality Prague 5 Písekého Street in completely reconstructed house with a garden
The apartment is luxuriously equipped with two showers, one bath and two toilets. In the house is only one dwelling on each floor and includes cellar. The apartment is very sunny location with large windows, and also including the bathrooms. There is also a very large winter garden which can be used as a dining area, is located water tap.
Comfortable housing guarantees a high standard of materials used (floating floor coverings made of wood, plastic windows, modern sanitary ware, high quality tiles).
This project offers, unlike most private real home – the house is only 9 flats only for residents is also available garden.
There you will find all the facilities (kindergarten, shopping center, clinic, etc). Access to the center is excellent, close to the tram (about 250 m) and bus.
The apartment is suitable for family housing, but also as an investment project.
8 484 840 CZKtotal price
|Address||Píseckého, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.