Prague 10, spacious apartment 3+1 for rent, 100 sqm, Strašnice, courtyard, garden
Beautiful, spacious apartment for rent is situated in house at Uhrineveska Street in Prague 10 – Strasnice. The apartment after renovation in 2009 and is rented furnished.The apartment has three room and kitchen, total area is 100 sqm and it is duplex apartment – is found on the second floor and in the attic. In the bathroom you will find a bath, toilet is separately. Kitchen has been installed and is equipped with appliances. Possibility of telephone line and internet connection. Floors are covered with pavement and floating floors. The building is located in a quiet residential area with good transport connection to the centre. Metro station Skalka, line „A“, is 5 minutes walk far. Also possibility to use bus or tram. In the neighbourhood are complete civic amenities and greenery.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500,- water + gas + electricity (cca 2500.-)|
|Address||Uhříněveská, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.