Prague, nice furnished cozy apartment 1+1 for rent, st Haskova, Letna, 47 sqm.
Beautiful accommodation in a newly renovated apartment with excellent access to the center of the street Haskova in Prague 7 – Letna. Furnished spacious flat 1+1 with a total size of 47 m2 situated on the third floor of the house. New modern kitchen with all appliances, nice bathroom with tub, toilet separately. The apartment has built wardrobes, washing machine, a bed made of solid wood. The floors are cork, wood floors and tiles. Floor heating + hot water gas. Can be used the UPC, satellite, fixed line, internet WIFI. The apartment is a few steps from Prague's biggest park and the park Stromovka Letna. Excellent accessibility to the city center, tram stop Kamenicka is just in front of the house, metro C Vltavská 10min from the house. You can find here all civic amenities / restaurants, cafes, galleries, theaters, schools, shops.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500,- czk utilities|
|Address||Haškova, Praha 7|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.