Prague 9 Nice furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, balcony, Mistecka Street, 75 sqm
We offer for rent apartment in quiet locality of Prague 9 – Letnany. The apartment is on the 7th floor of a panel house with elevator in Místecká Street. Total area of the apartment is 75 sqm and has three room and kitchen, when all three rooms are separate. The apartment has balcony size 6 sqm. In the kitchen is nice kitchen unit equipped with build-in appliances – fridge, gas stove, oven, washing machine and microwave. In the kitchen is also dining corner. The bathroom provides comfort of corner bath and toilet, other toilet is separate. Floating floors and paving. The apartment is equipped with furniture – bedroom, other bedroom with study room, living room. The apartment underwent complete renovation. You have also possibility of telephone line, cable TV or internet and satellite. Letnany is a quiet suburb locality. Transport connection to the centre is good thanks to metro line „C“. Nearby is shopping centre Letnany with many different shops and movie theatre. Greenery in the neighbourhood.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Místecká, Praha 9 - Letňany|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.