Prague, representative furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, st Haskova, Letna, renovated, 70m².
Beautiful accommodation in a newly renovated corner apartment with excellent access to the center of the street Haskova in Prague 7 – Letna. Luxurious and spacious apartment 2+1 with a total area of 70 m2 is located on the third floor with elevator. New modern fitted kitchen with all appliances, nice bathroom with shower, toilet separate. The apartment has air conditioning, bed with bedside table, chair, shoesrack, kitchen table with chairs. On the floors are cork and wood floors and tiles. Floor heating + hot water gas. Can use the UPC, satellite, fixed line, internet WIFI and cellar. The apartment is within walking distance of Prague's biggest park and the park Stromovka Letna. Excellent accessibility to the city center, tram stop Kamenicka is just in front of the house, metro C Vltavská 10min from the house. You can find here all civic amenities / restaurants, cafes, galleries, theaters, schools, shops.
|other water source|
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2900,- czk utilities|
|Address||Haškova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.