Prague, luxurious unfurnished and really large apartment for rent, Namesti Miru, Vinohrady, 285m²
Luxurious unfurnished apartment 4+1, area of 285 sqm in the center of Prague Vinohrady in the street Namesti Miru. Apartment is located on the 7th floor of the brick house with an elevator. The apartment includes two balconies each of 2 m2 and a large terrace on the dimensions of 30 sqm. In the apartment there are 3 bathroom – two with bathtub and one with a shower. The kitchen is fully equipped with all electrical appliances. In the apartment there is a satellite and a fixed connection to the Internet via ADSL. This is a very lucrative location in the center of capital city with excellent traffic accessibility. All civic amenities (theaters, restaurants, supermarkets …) and all sightseeings in close proximity. Newly-administered park Riegrovy sady 10 minutes of a walking. From the apartment is wonderful view of Hradcany and Petrin tower.
|other water source|
49 000 CZKper month
|Address||nám. Míru, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||285 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.