Prague, beautiful, unfurnished apartment for rent, Grounds, Factory ul, 2 + kk, 69 m², garage option
Very nice, spacious apartment for rent is located on the sixth, the top floor of a brick building, at Prague 7, Holesovice, Tovární Street. It is a loft apartment 2 + kk of the total area of 64m², suitable for young couple. The apartment has a great atmosphere and provides plenty of space and nice view of the surroundings. It is not furnished, but there is a fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave). There is a bathtub, toilet and washing machine (+ floor heating) in the bathroom, the furnishings also include a cellar, a telephone line and UPC cable connection. There are floating floors and tiles, gas heating. Together with the apartment you can rent a garage across from the building – for 2600 CZK / month. Access to other parts of Prague is good – metro Vltavská is approximately 7 minutes walk from the house, bus stop about 3 minutes. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, etc
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500 services + electrocity and gas|
|Address||Tovární, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.