Prague, nice, unfurnished apartment to rent, Prague 5, Devonská st, 3+kk, 120m², terrace, nice view
Very nice apartment for rent is located on the fifth floor of the new building with an elevator, at Prague 5, Hlubočepy, Devonská Street. Furnishings including kitchen appliances, washing machine, equipped with closet. One of many advantages of this brand new apartment is a terrace (10m²), which provides a beautiful view of Prague and the Prokop Valley. For future tenants is there cellar and garage which is necessary to rent together with apartment for 2000 Czk/monthly. There is also SAT connection and this apartment is possible to rent as a office. Location provides a lot of greenery, surrounding area offers plenty of opportunities for walks and sports. Bus and tram station is about 7 minutes from the house. This apartment is suitable for demanding clients who are looking for a quiet, luxurious and representative living in a quiet area.
|other water source|
17 500 CZKper month
|Address||Devonská, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.