Prague, spacious apartment for sale, 2+kk+loggia, 70,3 sqm, nice view, Prague 9 - Vysocany, Sklonena
We offer a modern new apartment 2+kk with loggia in Vysocany. The apartment is located in the 5th floor of new building (2006), living area is 64.9 sqm + loggia of the size of 5.4 sqm. Apartment lay-out: hallway, with staircase leading into a large living room (35.7 sqm) with kitchen and access to the loggia, and there is also a bathroom with tub and toilet (5 sqm2) and bedroom (14,6 sqm). The apartment is furnished with modern kitchen unit and furniture – both are part of the selling price. Large flat plastic windows provide plenty of light and especially beautiful view of the city. There are are tiles and floating floors on the floors, electric heating. The apartment is located in a location with very good amenities and easy access the city center (about 20 minutes by public transport).
|other water source|
3 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Including all services and fees|
|Address||Skloněná, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||70,30 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.