Modern luxury apartment 2+kk for rent with balcony and parking, on a waterfront, Prague 7-Holesovice
Lovely sunny modern apartment 2+kk with an area of 70sqm in new komplexu Prague Marina, Prague 7 – Holesovice. Apartment is located on the 4th floor, there is an elevator. Apartment is unfurnished, there is only kitchenette with appliances. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, shower and WC. From the living room is an entrance to the terrace (13,5 sqm), from where is a magnificent views of the Vltava river. There are large windows, and therefore the apartment is very bright and cozy. The possibility of renting a parking space in the garage for one car for a fee 2.000, – per month (need to be rented with the flat). A cellar and chamber belongs to the apartment. The house has 24 hours security service. Neighborhood of Holesovice offers excellent transport connections to the city center, close to the house are tram stops, subway stations Vltavska, Nadrazi Holesovice or Palmovka nearby. All civic amenities. Do not miss the fabulous living almost in the center of the capital which also offer you peace to relax. Illustrative photos from similar flat.
|other water source|
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jankovcova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.