Prague, sunny apartment for sale, 2+1, 61 sqm, next to the park, Prague 8 - Liben, Na Rokytce str.
Bright functionally designed apartment 2+1 in renovated brick house in Na Rokytce street (reconstruction in 2008). Floor area is 61 sqm, apartment is located in the 1st floor (out of five). The apartment consists of living room with a raised sleeping space, bedroom, small kitchen, bathroom with shower and hallway with built-in wardrobes. Orientation of windows to the north and the west. There are parquet and tiles on the floors. Plastic windows. Gas heating. There is also a large cellar (8 sqm) and the possibility of renting a garage 1 minute walk from the house for 2,000 CZK per month. The house is located in a quiet part of Prague 8 – Liben near the Rokytka stream and the adjacent park. Amenities of the area are excellent, there are supermarkets Albert and Kaufland, tram and metro station Palmovka nearby the house. You'll find wide range of sporting and cultural facilities (connection to cycle paths, the O2 Arena 1 km from the house) in the vicinity. It takes 10 minutes by car to get into the city center.
3 147 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na Rokytce, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||61 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.