Prague, luxury villa with terrace, garage, garden and sauna, street Austova, Nebusice, 280m²
Beautiful luxury villa is situated in a quiet part of Prague 6 – Nebusice. Vila is unfurnished and its total usable area is 280 sqm. Villa has 3 floors, in addition there is separated apartment 2+kk. At the groundfloor there is a kitchen, dining room and living room. In the kitchen there are refrigerator-freezer, dishwasher, microwave and ceramic hob. At the second and third floor there are bedrooms. In the villa there are four bathrooms – two of them with a tub and two of them with shower. Other equipment includes washing machine or satellite connection. Internet connection is available. The villa includes a terrace (20 sqm), a sauna and jacuzzi. Parking is available in the garage, three other cars can park on the land. Beautiful quiet location, lot of green in surroundings. Very good civic amenities, excellent connection to the city center.
59 000 CZKper month
|Address||Austova, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.