Prague, stylish 4+1 apartment to rent, Chorvatská, Vinohrady, two balconies and parking, 139,5m²
Spacious, very nice apartment 4+1 (139,5 m2) in the locality of Vinohrady. Apartment is located on the 5th floor of the house. The flat will be rented unfurnished. The beautiful new kitchen. Part of the apartment are two balconies and two bathrooms. Parquete on the floor. Sauna and whirlpool in the building is disposable for free. The possibility of parking for a monthly fee. Apartment excells its location. The perfect choice for lovers of history. In the vicinity there is large number of sights. Excellent transportation – tram station is only a few steps from the house, near the subway station Jiriho z Podebrad. Of course, there are also excellent civic amenities – shopping opportunities, sports, entertainment.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 7000 - 8000,-|
|Address||Chorvatská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||139,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.