Prague, luxury part furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Truhlářská Street, Old Town, 59,79 sqm.
Very nice duplex apartment 2+kk of an area of 59,79 square meters located on the 4th floor of a house in Truhlarska Street in New Town, Prague 1 This is a completely reconstructed building with eight apartments, including atypical glass penthouses. The apartment is partially furnished. Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher). In Appartmants is atypical solutions fireplace and a bathroom. Possibility of renting parking place in underground garage Kotva. Excellent location – in the historical city center near Republic Square (Metro B), tram 5, 8 and 14 There plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, school. Tenants can use the services of the wellness center and spa hotel in Paris, and can also arrange for daily cleaning, laundry and ironing.
|other water source|
23 100 CZKper month
|Address||Truhlářská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||73,32 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.