Beautiful unfurnished family house with swimming pool, garden and garage, Prague 4 - Hodkovicky
Beautiful newly renovated family house with a large garden and swimming pool is situated in Prague 4 in the street Nad Údolím. The house is rented unfurnished, has 4 floors and a spacious terrace. In the basement of the house there is a fruit cellar, guest room, laundry (washing machine and dryer), boiler room, engine room for pool, storage room, hall – fireplace, sauna on the electric heating (toilet and shower) and garage for 3 cars (electric gates). On the first floor there is a kitchen with fully equipped kitchen corner (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher), two bedrooms and bathroom. The are parquet on the floors. From the kitchen is the entrance to the terrace. On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms (1 separated, 2 interconnecting), bathroom and second kitchen (no appliances, can be cancel). There is a pantry and a balcony, there are parquet on the floor. On the third floor there are three separated bedrooms and bathroom. There are floating floors. The house has alarm, internet, telephone, satellite, PC networks in each floor, central heating, where is pavement there is the floor heating. In the attic there is the possibility of storage space. Excellent transport accessibility to the city center, tram stop is 6 minutes from the house, bus 5 minutes, in the vicinity there is the golf ground, tennis courts, cycling and skating tracks. You will find here all the civic amenities.
70 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad údolím, Praha 4 - Hodkovičky|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||350 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.