Luxurious, three-level new family house with terrace and balcony in a beautiful location in Prague 5, swimming pool
Luxurious, three-level new family house has a total area of approximately 500 m2 and is located in a beautiful, quiet location full of greenery in Prague 5 – Reporyje. This unfurnished house consists of two equipped kitchens in each floor, one spacious living room (about 75 m2) with fireplace, four bathrooms – two with bathtub and toilet and two with shower corner and toilet, terrace, balcony and garden and big swimming pool. The floors are floating in the bathroom tiles. To the house also belongs garage for two cars and there is also the possibility of parking in the yard for three cars. The house can be divided in two separate apartments – both with own entrance. In the vinicity, despite a quiet locality,there is all civic amenities amenities and there are is good transport accessibility.
59 000 CZKper month
|Address||Libečkova, Praha 5 - Řeporyje|
|Usable area||500 m²|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.