Prague, Velka Chuchle, K vapence street, house 4+1 for rent, garden, parking, cellar, terrace.
Rent of a beautiful, spacious and luxurious unfurnished family house with an area of impressive 170 meters square in a residential area Velka Chuchle. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen fitted with quality built-in appliances. We can find everything you need from the oven over glass-ceramic cooking plate to the fridge/freezer. A dishwasher is a matter of course. In the house is a total of three bathrooms available, one equipped with a corner bath, the other two with shower. On the floor there are tiles and wood, heated by gas. Also, there is a cellar, two balconies, a terrace and a garden with an area of over five acres. Parking for two cars in the yard. Location is very quiet, yet provides good amenities and good transport accessibility.
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||K vápence, Praha 5 - Velká Chuchle|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||300 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.