Nice flat 3 +1, 83 sqm, ground floor, balcony, cellar, chamber, popular location, Manetinska Street
Rent a cozy apartment in a desirable location. Nice apartment with a total area of 83 sqm is situated on the mezzanine floor block of flats. The apartment consists of three spacious, bright room, nice kitchen and of course hallway, bathroom and toilet. Comfortable housing for the fresh price. The advantage is a balcony, a cellar. Popular site that has all the civic amenities (schools, kindergartens, medical facilities, shops, restaurants, post office, etc.) and the beautiful surrounding countryside. Near the forest and bolevecke ponds. Excellent transport availability. In the center in 11 minutes.
10 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.