Prague 7 Spacious unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Bubeneč, duplex 122 sqm
We offer for long term rent nice duplex apartment 3+kk (kitchen corner). The apartment is originated from the attic and was finished in year 2004. The apartment is on the 5th floor of a brick house in Korunovacni Street in Prague 7 – Bubenec. In the house is no elevator. Total area is 122 sqm, two floors. On the first floor you can find kitchen, large living space and separate bedroom. Second floor is an openspace. Kitchen unit is equipped with ceramic hob and fridge. In the bathroom is bath tub, heater and you have also possibility to get a washing machine. Floating floors, paving and carpet on the floors. The house is situated close to famous Royal park Stromovka, convenient park for walks, picnic and cycling or in-line skating. Within walking distance is also park Letenske sady, which has wonderful view on Prague and invites guests to bear gardens. In the neighbourhood are wide streets full of greenery, original restaurants with gardens and beautiful houses. Complete civic amenities provided. Transport connection to the centre with frequent tram lines or metro „C“ station Vltavska. Nice living close to the centre surrounded by greenery.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Korunovační, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||122 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.