Prague 2 Nice and cosy apartment 2+kk for rent, Vinohrady, cellar and cloak room
Nice and cosy apartment has two rooms and kitchen corner and is in a great place – Varsavska Street, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment has area of 60 sqm nad is on the 4th floor of a brick house without elevator. The area is divided into entrance hall, first bedroom and second room with build-in floor and kitchen corner. In both rooms is lumber room usable as cloak room. You can find bath tub in the bathroom, toilet is separate. On th floor are parquets, paving and floating floor. Great advantage is cellar (2 m2), which belongs to the aparment. Possibility os phone connection and ADSL internet. Royal Vinohrady is very popular residential district. Wonderful wide streets with greenery, original cafes and restaurants. Comfort of complete civic amenities in the neighbourhood. Great transport connection to all parts of Prague – metro station Namesti Miru, line „A“ nearby and frequent tram lines in both day and night hours. Interesting living in the centre of the city.
13 500 CZKper month
|Address||Varšavská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.