Prague, very nice apartment 2+1 for rent in an attractive area of Prague 7, Bubeneč - Letná, 63 m²
We rent a nice apartment 2 +1 (63 m2) on Letna, Kamenicka street. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor, very nice, brick building with no elevator. Apartment is unfurnished and is home to a kitchen with a kitchen equipped with stove, two interconnecting rooms and a bathroom. Possible dozařídit fridge and washing machine. Available telephone and Internet connection. The apartment is situated in an attractive area Letna, just a short walk from famous Prague parks Stromovka and Letna Park. There are many restaurants, clubs, shops and known independent Oko, Academy of Fine Arts, etc.. Also, transportation to the center is excellent – a tram takes you 8 minutes to the Republic Square and 5 minutes to the metro stop Vltavská (line C).
11 500 CZKper month
|Address||Kamenická, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.