Prague, luxurious, spacious furnished apartment - duplex 6+2, street Široká, Josefov, 219sqm
Luxurious apartment with balcony is located at the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th floor in a nice brick house in the center of Prague near the Old Town Square. The area of the apartment is 219 sqm. The apartment is furnished with modern furniture and electric appliances. It is also possible to rent it unfurnished. There are two kitchens – one fully furnished and one small without appliances. There is also a fireplace in the apartment. There are 3 bathrooms – two with masage tub and the last one only with masage shower corner. A wireless internet connection available, as well as satellite TV, telephone and air condition. Perfect location with excellent transport accessability and all civic amenities. In the neighbourhood of the apartment there are many cultural monuments, theaters and ancient Jewish cemetery, very nice place for visit.
99 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 9.900 CZK|
|Address||Široká, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||219 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury furnished apartment 4 + kk, 250 m², terrace, cellar, renovated, Parizska street, Prague 1
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.