Prague 1 Stylish fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, in the heart of the Old Town
Beautiful apartment has two rooms 2 and kitchen and its total area is 59 sqm. The apartment is located on the second floor of the historical building with an elevator in the Karoliny Svetle Street. The apartment is fully furnished, kitchen with ceramic hob, in the bathroom there is bathtub and washing machine. Possibility of telephone, satellite and cable TV, internet. Gas heating, on the floors are parquet and tiles. In the bedroom there are beautiful ceilings with paintings. Apartment is located in the center of Prague near the Charles Bridge. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of the city, a tram stop is a few steps from the house, metro station 5 minutes on foot. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities. Worth mentioning are National Theater, the Rudolfinum or Zofin Palace, which are all nearby. Across the River Vltava are many fevourite parks, for all Petrin Hill or Park Kampa.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Karoliny Světlé, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||59 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.