Prague attic, furnished apartment - duplex for rent, Orebitská, 3+kk, 100m²
Very beautiful, luxurious and fully furnished duplex apartment for rent is situated on adresse district – Prague 3, Žižkov, street Orebitská. It is located in the final, fourth floor of brick building with no elevator. Building's location provides a wonderful view and plenty of light throughout the apartment. Total solution large (100 m2) apartment is atypical, there is a large open space with a fully equipped kitchen, a gallery, is also ideal for relaxing moments, or for office (working area). The interior was designed by architect Baara Škorpilová – Mimolimit studio (at 1998). Parking possible in the courtyard about 3 minutes from the house for a fee. The building is a few steps from Park Hill Vitkov, 15 min to Wenceslav square, connection to other parts of Prague is good – the bus station 2 minutes from the house, then next one of the metro station Florenc.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Orebitská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.