Prague, partly furnished apartment to rent, street Na Porici, New Town, 143m², parking in coutryard
We offer for rent partly furnished apartment on the second floor of a beautiful brick building with an elevator. The apartment has three bedrooms and is very spacious, has 143 square meters. Kitchen is equipped with all appliances (fridge / freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave). The bathroom has a corner bathtub and toilet, there is another separate toilet, washmaschine and a dryer in the apartment as well . The floors are parquet and floating, heating is central. The advantage is parking space in the yard (already included), security doors and orientation of one of the rooms and the kitchen to the courtyard. The house is located in the city center. Around countless entertainment and shopping opportunities, excellent transportation access .
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na poříčí, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||143 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.