Prague 7 Wonderful bright apartment 4+1 for rent, Ovenecka street, 120 sqm, lumber room
We offer for long term rent bright apartment 4+1, unfurnished. The apartment is located in Art Nouveau building in Ovenecka Street, which connect famous Royal Park Stromovka and another large park Letenské sady and building of National technical museum. Quiet wide street, lot of greenery in the neighbourhood and perfect civic amenities nearby – these are only few advantages of living around Prague 7 – Letna. In summer visit refreshing gardens or engage in active relaxation (In-line skating or jogging). In the centre within 10 minutes. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a house with elevator. The apartment is rented unfurnished, only with equipped kitchen – stove with ceramic hob, fridge, dish washer and microwave. Possibility of washing machine. In the apartment are gently renovated original elements – doors, cut glass panels, parquets. The area of the apartment is 120 sqm and divides into 4 rooms, kitchen and entrance hall. Two rooms are separate. Advantageous are two bathrooms, one with bath tub and one with shower. Further lumber room and gas boiler. Wonderful apartment, great locality – my recommendations!
|other water source|
18 500 CZKper month
|Address||Ovenecká, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.