Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, st Sezimova, Nusle, 55m², garden.
Beautiful cozy apartment 2+kk in Nusle – Prague 4, Sezimova street. The apartment is located in the 1st floor of brick house with elevator. Total usable floor area is 55 m2. The apartment is furnished, has a chamber and a common garden. The rooms are separated. Available kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, freezer and microwave. In the bathroom is a shower, toilet and washing machine. The floors are floating floors and paving. Gas heating. Phone, TV, satellite and ADSL internet connection. Good location. Quiet street. Amenities provided. Shopping opportunities nearby. Easy transportation access to downtown. In front of the house is a bus stop (5 minutes to Metro Prague uprising) or tram (6 minutes IPPavlova).
|other water source|
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000 CZK|
|Address||Sezimova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.